Sore No-More® Liniment has many therapeutic uses:
- Use it as a leg brace and to rub onto ankles, knees and hocks before and after a workout
- Use directly on the body as a massage liniment
- Rub onto back before tacking up
- For sore or tight muscles, rub on and cover with a hot steaming towel for 10 minutes
- After a workout use as a bath brace
- During dry weather, paint onto soles of feet after training on hard ground
Sore No-More® Liniment benefits:
- A cooling liniment that will not blister or burn
- Use under bandages, magnets or ceramic therapy
- Use prior to exercising to loosen muscles and tendons - great when bringing an animal back from an injury
- A leg and body brace before and after exercise to stimulate blood flow
- As an indicator - sore muscles will lather when you rub it in
- Excellent for use on chemically sensitive horses
Sore No-More® is twice as cool as the competition.
Shake well before using
Liniment - Use at full strength before or after workouts. Use on legs with or without leg wraps. Paint directly on the soles of the feet. Use with ice or heat. Safe to use under magnets.
Massage - Rub directly on skin. Can be used under tack, prior to exercise, since it contains no oils.
Bath Brace - Add 1/2 to 1 ounce per gallon of water as a stimulating and refreshing body brace.