- Citrus Bioflavanoid compound - enhances the use of ascorbic acid while protecting it from oxidation.
- Sodium Ascorbate - required for the synthesis of collagen in connective tissue. Promotes healthy cell development of normal tissue growth and healing of wounds. Assistas in the prevention of blood clotting, bruising and strengthens the walls of the capillaries and helps clear up infections.
- Hesperidin - acts as a powerful anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-allergen and vasoprotective.
- Rutin - helps maintain healthy capillaries and supports a healthy immune system.
- Quercitin - helps prevent vascular degeneration, bruising and capillary fragility.
- Acerola - an edible fruit containing high amounts of Vitamin C.
- Rose Hips - a highly recognized source of Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin F and Vitamins B and Riboflavin.